Rescuing Emme (Attempt #10)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

[2010/08/02 14:01] Stirling Warblood: /me woke up from his slumber. Shaking his head slowly to get the sleep from his eyes. He looked over and saw Nocra still laying beside him. A small sigh left his lips, he had thought this was nothing but a dream but now he sees it is reality... "Wake up, Mamba" He said as he nudged her with his body. His arms were asleep and tingling and he couldnt feel his hands.

[2010/08/02 14:07] Nocra Neuman: /me She was a deep sleeper, a flawed trait but one she'd never managed to break. Thankfully though due to her status in the tribe none had ever dared try exploit that fact. As he nudged her and spoke she simply groaned and curled up even closer to his backside. The warmth was intoxicating in the cold chamber of the cavern and she drank deeply of the warmth radiating from his bare flesh. Slowly though she wrestled herself into a state of semi-conciousness and grumbled in a nonsensical manner about heads rolling. At last she struggled to rise and blinked twice then turned to face him. A wry grin formed upon her lips studying his rugged features, not bashful to gaze bluntly at the jagged lines that marred his flesh. "Sleep well Alar?", she questioned while tracing a fingertip along the rise of his cheek towards the patch covering his eye. Her curiousity was unquenched and she leaned in closer trying to sneak a glimpse of what lay beneath as she lifted it gently away from his eye socket.

[2010/08/02 14:11] Stirling Warblood: /me felt her move and curl closer against him after he nudged her. He looked up at the ceiling and thought to himself Great a mamba that loves to snuggle. When she got up and looked down at him, asking if he had slept well he nodded his head... "Oh yes. My arms are bound behind my back, I cannot feel my hands and my arms are as useless as a Kajira on the frontlines of a Battle." He said with a smirk before he felt her hand rubbing against his skin and moving to the eyepatch he wore. When she tilted it up, she would be able to see only shadows, but within those shadows would be an empty eye socket, the red flesh on the inside of his socket curled outwards as if his eyes was ripped from the socket and anything attached to it almost came out aswell. He turned his head to the side though, as quickly as he could when she lifted it. "What more do you want from me?" he asked her.

[2010/08/02 14:16] Nocra Neuman: /me As his head rolled aside the angle of firelight flooded the empty cavern which had formerly held a peeper allowing her to get a detailed glimpse of it. She had taken eyes before but had never seen what one looked like once the wound had healed, by then they were generally dead. It fascinated her and she was tempted to jerk the patch away completely. "Why do you wear this thing...? Are you ashamed of your wounds? I see no purpose that it serves than to conceal a mark of battle. Are you shamed by your loss?", she asked bluntly in a series of rapid questioning. Hearing his own question she pondered it with great thought then answered, "To know you. Your people. What you are. That is what I want. To know my enemy. For that is what you have made yourself to me the moment your sword swung in my direction."

[2010/08/02 14:20] Stirling Warblood: /me turned his head away from her allowing the eyepatch to fall back over his lost eye. He thought about the questions she asked and took a deep breath before answering... "My eye was taken as a child. It is not... a Mark of battle." He said in a low voice. It was something he was ashamed of... "Our Laager was attacked while the Men went to raid a city for more food. They came into our Wagon and grabbed my mother, holding her down... I picked up a simple kitchen knife and jumped on the man... He dealt with me easily and as a punishment, took my eye from its socket with his fingers." He said. "I do not tell anyone because it is a mark of shame." He said through gritted teeth before she spoke of what she wanted of him and he turned his head to her... "My people are the Alar. All you need to learn of my people you can learn through fighting them." He said with venom to his words.

[2010/08/02 14:27] Nocra Neuman: /me She listened with a vast amount of interest, envisioning the story he shared in vivid detail. In her mind she could hear the songs of clashing swords, smell the burning wagons and taste.....taste the blood which had once oozed freely from the wound of his eye. She trembled inwardly and leaned towards him, her small form pressed almost intimately against his chest as her tongue extended and swept upwards in a lashing motion. A trail of saliva beaded upon the rise of his cheek, glistening in the amber firelight like a stream of tears he had not yet shed. Withdrawing quickly she watched his reaction to her gesture and asked a question which was certain to be met with hostility, "And your mother, what happened to her? And you forget...I fought an Alar...I did not learn much other than that they fall like any other man and snore just as loudly as I try to sleep."

[2010/08/02 14:32] Stirling Warblood: /me had been looking away from her. His eye cast upon the fire still burning in the underground area. He wondered to himself how they could live with it, there was no ventilation within the cave to let the smoke get out so it must be stinging the eyes. It was then that he felt her body press against his chest and her tongue sweep across the flesh of his cheek. He only blinked and turned his gaze towards her, He knew Mamba's eat flesh and began to wonder if she was trying to guess how he would taste cooked. When she opened her lips and asked the question, his eyes narrowed... "She was raped and taken from the wagon. It was the last i saw of her. I was left to bleed in the wagon. The last living male of my clan. The City had tricked us, and surounded the Laagers Men. They cut them down and sent warriors to the Laager to kill the children and take the women into captivity." he said to her in a slow calm voice. "And you did not face me on open ground." He added before looking back to the fire.

[2010/08/02 14:37] Nocra Neuman: /me "I faced you where YOU attacked me Alar. You chose the location of battle not I. Be thankful I have allowed you to live. Perhaps I should not and yet...I have.", she answered firmly not taking any of his antics about the fact that he had lost. The first swing had been done by his hand, she had had her back to him and would have left that day and been on her way to the docks. "Explain to me this word...Laaa...Grrrr..", she commanded trying to pronouce it in the same manner he had done.

[2010/08/02 14:42] Stirling Warblood: /me only laughed lightly when she continued to speak of him choosing the battle... "I chose the battle because you showed Disrespect to an Alar allowing you to leave those lands unharmed!" He said with a snarl to his voice... "We Alar bow down to no one. We take whole cities with our charges and take from them what we want. DO not think i would allow a Female who is a Mamba get away with such a thing." He said, the snarl still present... "The Laager is where we set up our wagons. If you do not know of Wagon people, then you would be hard pressed to understand. We are Honorable and Generous people. But we do not take time from our days to explain ourselves to Enemies." he said, using the word she had called him.
[2010/08/02 14:49] Nocra Neuman: /me She merely smirked, a hint of amusement evident upon her proud features. "And you do not think that I think the same of you Alar? To allow you to live despite your disrespect to me? I am not one who permits those to live who talk down to me. You offended me first and yet still I would have left you to your peace but you attacked with my back to you. You speak of honor yet you do not act as a man of honor would. You claim I am merely a female to you and yet you feel the need to swing a sword at me as if I am a worthy opponet in battle. And who won that battle Alar? Not you...clearly not for you have spent a night in my binds...in my den...as MY captive. Do not forget this Alar. You were bested in battle, blade to club, against a mamba....a female mamba....by ME!" She settled down into his lap, knees bent and thighs spread over his thighs in a lewd fashion. Her body faced him and she grinned then tipped her head forward allowing her filed teeth to pierce the thin veil of flesh on his shoulder. Her mark.

[2010/08/02 14:53] Stirling Warblood: /me listened to her words and looked down down at her into her black eyes with his one blue one. "And yet you would not be able to get the same effect if we were to fight again. Sword to Club, you would never best me again." He said to her before he felt her body move to sit on his lap. He looked at her wondering what she was doing until he felt her teeth peice into the flesh of his shoulder... He winced and closed his eye tightly but did not yell out or scream.

[2010/08/02 15:01] Nocra Neuman: /me His blood pooled in her mouth flowing freely from the wound like an eruption of sweet lava. It burned from the heat of his veins but brought her strength and nourishment. It took a considerable amount of effort not to drive her teeth in deeper, to sample his flesh but she held restraint and withdrew. Her dark eyes pierced him, studying his tense reaction as he closed his eye and she smiled wickedly. "You will not die Alar, tis only a mark so that you will forever remember this day. I need not fight you again. I fought you once and won, for me that is enough proof. But you are young and as strong headed as a bosk...it humors me and I enjoy your stories of these people I have never known....so for now you will live but dare not cross me again for I shall not be this gratious next time."

[2010/08/02 15:06] Stirling Warblood: /me opened his eyes again when she removed her teeth from his shoulder and he turned his gaze to her... He had nothing else to say to her. He was done playing games. He was a Warrior, the best of his Laager and rumored to be the best of all the Alar. He turned his gaze from her towards the fire and stared into it. He would not forget this day, In his mind it was War all over again. He would see this village burned to the ground and standing above the flames and smoke he would be there, his sword covered in blood and this Mamba's head held high within the grip of his other hand.

[2010/08/02 15:13] Nocra Neuman: /me She flicked her fingertip against his brow to snap him out of whatever day dream he was having. She wasn't nearly finished with him and wasn't going to have him passing out over a mere flesh wound. Still remaining perched on his lap her hand reached down to her belt retrieving a bota of water, the cork was gripped and tuggled loose by her teeth and then offered to his lips. "Drink.", she commanded simply and squeezed the skin to force a gush of water against his lips.

[2010/08/02 15:16] Stirling Warblood: /me felt the flick against his brow and turned his eye towards her... He saw the bota being grabbed and put to his lips but he shook his head... "I am not thirsty." He said as he turned his head, the water being gushed out over his lips and then his cheek to run down his neck and chest. "I know why you still keep me here. And if you must know about the Alar i will tell you. Only because i am Generous." He said with a seething voice before he took a deep breath and began to speak to her... explaining it all.

[2010/08/02 15:22] Nocra Neuman: /me He had been captured now for nearly a full day and yet he continued to deny his own body refreshment. He was only a man with human strength and she knew that should he continue to deny himself food and drink, his body would only weaken even more. She assumed his pride was preventing him from giving in but still she had offered. "Suit yourself...get dehydrated..." As he told the story of his people she sat motionless and listened intently, nodding in certain portions to encourage him to continue. From what he explained they were rugged and their culture varied greatly from her own...but also there were similarities. "Tell me....why you chased me yesterday. You claim they were not your lands so it is not like you were protecting territory. Why did you follow me to the great beards home?"

[2010/08/02 15:27] Stirling Warblood: /me finished telling his story and listened to her question... "I am an Honorable people. I go to Skerry because the coin is good for a Mercenary as myself. I am skilled in battle with both Bow and Sword. Strategy is to me what Politics are to the Ubars of Cities." he said calmly.... "What i saw was a known enemy of their lands running freely through them. I went to find out why you were there. And what i got shown was Disrespect... But we've already been through that." he said to her. As for the Dehydration part... he had been captive for a week before and drank nothing and ate nothing, a day was nothing to him.

[2010/08/02 15:34] Nocra Neuman: /me "Over confidence will kill you one day.", she commented wisely and placed a palm against his chest, she could feel his heartbeat drumming and the blood still gushing from the puncture wounds washed down over her palm. Withdrawing her hand she placed her fingertips against her lips and suckled the blood from them. It was far too tempting to have him here, an enemy in her binds...bleeding freely. It tormented her like a fat kid in a candy store with no money. She could...have him if she wished but for some reason she had chosen not to take his flesh. She had heard not enough of his history, his culture and people to feel more in tune with who and what he was...but still she did not kill him. It puzzled her slightly as she had never been known for mercy but yet he still breathed. And there she sat conflicted in silence trying to form a reason as to why she allowed him life when there was no reason he had proven to her for this gracious act.

[2010/08/02 15:38] Stirling Warblood: /me smirked as he listened to her speaking of over confidence... "Yes. It will. And that day will be a glorious day." He said with the smirk upon his lips. He felt her hand press against his chest and she still sat upon his lap. He wondered what was going through her mind as she suckled the blood from her fingertips. He breathed slowly, his chest rising and falling, his shoulder stung with pain but it was slowly subsiding as his body became used to the pain. His one blue eye remained locked on her dark eyes and waiting to see what she would do to him next.

[2010/08/02 15:46] Nocra Neuman: /me Withouut hesitation she reached behind his back and flicked the blade of her dagger between his wrists slicing the binds free. She did not fear attack knowing his hands would have long since grown numb and would take several ehn to even an ahn to regain feeling and blood flow back into his purple swollen digits. She offered no explaination behind her reasoning for freeing him. "I to am an honorable people.", she replied at last. "And you claim I did not defeat you fairly even though it was you who attacked me first. So mine enemy, we will fight again and next time I shall spare you no mercy if you are foolish enough to attack me. I have treated you well during your time spent with me. I could have fed you to my clan as I have done to others but something about you still puzzles me and I can not understand what it is." She turned her head aside concealing her trouble and then stood slowly abandoning his lap and placing distance once more between their bodies.

[2010/08/02 16:09] Stirling Warblood: /me felt the binds being cut from his wrists and once they were, his arms moved infront of him and he began to rub at his wrists slowly, flexing his fingers to allow circulation to go to them... "I see now that you are." He said about her Honorable people and puled himself upwards to stand at his full height, towering above her... "Next time... I will be sure to keep my eye on you." he said in his deep voice. Blood running down his chest still from the wound in his shoulder.

[2010/08/02 16:15] Nocra Neuman: /me She glanced to his shoulder admiring the mark she had left on him and raised her chin slightly. "Come.", she ordered then spun away moving towards the ladder which she climbed swiftly and waited on top for him. IT would take him longer she realized since he had no feeling in his hands.

[2010/08/02 16:17] Stirling Warblood: /me doesnt say a word and runs off to cry in secret.

0 comments: