Rescuing Emme (Attempt #5)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

[2010/07/29 00:41] Nocra Neuman: /me "Needs to go check something. Going to scout Skerry, I bees sneaky and come back soon.", she answered while heading down the steps. She had planned to retrieve her bow and club Nos had taken from her and left at the fence the day prior. If it was still there she would collect her weapons and check Dins house again for her doll.

(Sails)

[2010/07/29 00:47] Nocra Neuman: /me Crept off the ship slinking low against the dock in a crouching motion. Her gaze washed over the lands she had scouted numerous times before, but no sign of Nos nor Din could be seen. She cursed darkly and turned her attention to the slave nearby, "You bond girl, come here.", she demanded.

[2010/07/29 00:48] Venom Vemo: /me blinks at the Mistress.. she shades her eyes from the sun after watching the Jarl sail rudely away .. then moved closer to the Huntress " ahhh yes Huntress?" she would say looking at her with question in her eyes..

[2010/07/29 00:50] Nocra Neuman: /me "I am no huntress...", she growled in slight offense, "I hate tree girls, they are a blight on the world." With a swift motion she snapped her hand towards the girl attempting to get a firm hold on her golden hair planning to use it as a leash if successful. "Beg my forgiveness and call me Mistress.", she demanded fiercely.

[2010/07/29 00:54] Venom Vemo: /me gets a huge fright as the Mistress yanked at her hair. Fucker frowns lowering her head abit to loosen the grin of the Mistresses strong Hang but found it useless.. " ahhh yes Mistress.. this beast is sorry for being so ignorant, please forgive this girl Mistress.. " the women dressed alot like a panther.. or a Mamba .. and it was only normal to get the two mixed up .. she wasnt a slave, and fucker knew that by the way she spoke.. goose bumps ate at her skin and she whispers.. " Girl is sorry Mistress.. please forgive her.."

[2010/07/29 00:57] Nocra Neuman: /me "I forgive you beast but you will help Nocra in two tasks while I am here.", she explained, her eyes blazing with wildness and a spark of intelligence. "I am here on a mission to retrieve some things of mine. It may be dangerous alone to do so I need a watcher. Come with me now." With that she stood promptly and keeping a firm grasp on the girls sun stained mane towed her along behind her.

[2010/07/29 00:58] Venom Vemo: /me nods.. " Ohh yes Mistress right away ,. " she was happy to help out as much as she could .. with that fucker got up on her heals and ran behind the Mistress..

[2010/07/29 00:59] Nocra Neuman: /me Points ahead to the woman, "Halts, who are you."

[2010/07/29 00:59] Venom Vemo: /me whispers.. " Mistress .. what are we doing ,. if i may ask Mistress?"

[2010/07/29 01:00] Reba Adder: /me stopped and raised a brow, still gripping the carpet as she stopped, huffing slightly and shaking her head. "I was asked to come get this carpet and bring it to get cleaned. That's all. Not causing anyone any problems."

[2010/07/29 01:01] Venom Vemo: /me smiles looking at the Mistress Reba.. she waves at her like a craxy person.. " GREEETING MISTRESS!!"

[2010/07/29 01:02] Reba Adder: /me blinks slightly at the crazy waving and nods back, still dropping the carpet as she didn't want to stand around forever holding it up and she needed to get it cleaned...

[2010/07/29 01:02] Nocra Neuman: /me "Around this bank I was bound yesterday. A man removed from me a special bow and club carved of bone. I am looking for these things.", she answered to the slave then addressed the female wearing an unusual top that seemed to glow in an unnatural color she had never seen before. "I see...and I don't care. You will help me look for my things as well.", she commanded in a tone that demanded respect and obedience from any she spoke to, slave and free alike.

[2010/07/29 01:05] Venom Vemo: /me nods looking to both Mistresses, fucker bites on her bottom lip knowing Mistress Reba to well, she was not the sort to be spoken like that, fucker lowers her head and stays silent .. until she was spoken too .. good way to keep her from being in trouble anyways..

[2010/07/29 01:05] Reba Adder: /me raised a brow at the woman and shook her head. "Sorry toots, can't help you there. I don't know anything about any bow and if I don't go and get this carpet cleaned my ass is on the line. But I can't tell you the house around the bend is empty at the moment so should be anyone to stop you from finding your things. I wish you the best of luck as I must now be on my way." She hefted the carpet back up in her grip. "Besides, you already got help. You know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen. There's a lot of them."

[2010/07/29 01:09] Nocra Neuman: /me She gazed to the woman with such a heated expression that could have melted stone had she tried hard enough perhaps. She was use to getting what she wished and that would never change. Nocra was old but still retained her youthful appearance, yet it was plain to see she held high rank among those in her clan. "I do not care how many are helping me. You will assist as well and once I have found my things, then you may go on your way." She glanced down to the slave and motioned the girl away with her left hand. "Search first by those planks, there is where I was."

[2010/07/29 01:11] Venom Vemo: /me nods looking up at the Mistress.. " Ohh yes Mistress right away Mistress.. " then hurried her ass off to find what was hers just where the Mistress told fucker to go

[2010/07/29 01:13] Reba Adder: /me shrugged her shoulders at the woman, hands gripping the carpet tighter still. "Uh, sure. I'll just go up this hill here and check the other side of the cabin, see if he maybe tossed it and hide it. These swamp people are tricky folks. You should probably check in the house behind you too. You never know where they might hide something." She called out, now starting to drag the carpet up the hill to her side. "I just have to keep this thing with me. I loose it, I'm in trouble. I'm sure we'll, uh, find it."

[2010/07/29 01:15] Nocra Neuman: /me Nodded once at the womans words confident that she was running along to help look. "Yes, you do this.", she answered while spinning around to go see if Venom had found it yet. "Well?", she asked calling over louder than she probably needed to at this distance. "You find it yet beast?"

[2010/07/29 01:19] Venom Vemo: /me looks every where under logs and long grass and other annoying things.. she found gross bugs too with strage dots on the back and really long legs.. " ewwwww" she whispers to her self as she backed back from the log with the bugs, fucker looked over by the tree and behind it, she saw the prittest flowers .. she was about to pick them but shook her head,.. " no!!" she didn't want to anger the women, but up by the hill she saw something that caught her eyes.. " is that a.." she walks closer and grins really big and shouted " Mistress .. Mistresss look lookey here.. is this ya bow?" she shouted at the women a huge smile playing on her face.. it looked just like the Mistress said and if it wasnt her Bow fucker would be so disapointed .. she grabs the bow and holds it up in the air.. " Mistresssssss look what i findededed"

[2010/07/29 01:19] Reba Adder: /me blinks and nods slowly, shocked as all get out that that one had actually worked. She was going to have to start writing some of this shit down. She continued to drag the carpet up the side of the hill, only stopping once as she made it to the top. She dropped the edge of the carpet and tucked down, starting to look around and grabbing clumps of moss and dirt off the ground and tossing them over the side of the hill as though she were frantically searching for something. "Damn! I'm not seeing it! You can looking down there, I'm sure it'll turn up!" For the grand finale she grabbed a large rock and hurled it carelessly over the edge, gripping the end of the carpet again and muttering, knowing she had to get the stolen goods out of here and now. "Shit! Still nothing! Any luck down there?!" She called before throwing her small body into overdrive, now dragging the carpet as quickly as could towards the edge of the land where she hide one village over and make the shirt that she need before anyone caught her

[2010/07/29 01:24] Nocra Neuman: /me she padded over quickly hearing the girls excited call and lunged upon the bow laying there. "Mine!", she shouted in surprise and affection then lovingly cradled the bones in her arm and swayed it back and forth as if holding a child. She studied each bend searching for any signs of damage but found none. Exhaling a breath of relief she slung it over the wings of her shoulders and secured it back into place. She still had two more things to obtain in Skerry and one should be nearby still. "My club...its short and bone with spikes. It should be near my bow..", she insisted and stood upright running her gaze down the length of the boards to search for it.

[2010/07/29 01:28] Venom Vemo: /me she nods at the Mistress happy that the Mistress was happy and walked up the Hill abit more looking both ways on the ground, fucker bites her bottom lip then turns around. Fucker was good at finding things , it was now one of her meny skills, and what do ya know, fucker runs over the back of the hunt to find what looked like a club .. she leans down and picks it up, her eyes widen and she would again shout over the Mistress.. " MISTRESSS!! i findeded it i found it, " she runs over to her holding the strange stick thing and shows her just about out of breath.. " is ..... is this it Mistress.. is this your club Mistress?" she would say before she would plonk her ass down at her foot still holding the Mistresses club thing in the air .. and waiting for her to grab it .. her safe (( weapons)) that fucker found..

[2010/07/29 01:32] Nocra Neuman: /me She beamed suddenly exposing her teeth as she did so. "Wonderful!", she cried out claiming the hilt of the club in one hand and swung it in a wide arch testing its balance. With a nod she replaced it onto a ring on her belt and rolled her shoulders back. "You did well jira, who owns you?"

[2010/07/29 01:35] Venom Vemo: /me claps seeing the Mistress happy, fucker beams then looks around for a small stick, finding one she looks for a soft part of the moist ground and wright her Mistresses name in the dirt.. " Mah Mistresses name is -Jalilah- fucker points to the ground that showed the other Mistress who her Mistress was..

[2010/07/29 01:39] Nocra Neuman: /me She nodded once as she listened then looked to the hill nearby where Dins hut was as she recalled. But the lands seemed quiet this time and she doubted he was there. "Seems I will need to return to retrieve my last item, it is in the possession of a bearded man but at least I have my weapons back for this I am glad. Here...take this...", she reached into a pouch on her belt and produced a small feather of onyx hue, the tip was spotted in a pattern so intricate and unique that there was no others she had ever found like it. "I wish you well jira, I must return to my lands before I am seen here without my family."

[2010/07/29 01:41] Venom Vemo: /me smiles taking the Mistresses gift, fucker smiles real big and whispers.. " ohh wow thank you Mistress, thank you so much!! May the odins watch over you Mistress no matter where your foot may roam.." she smiles again and waves at the Mistress and waited for her to leave before fucker would take the boat back home.

0 comments: