Rescuing Emme (Attempt #4)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

[2010/07/27 17:23] Evhalyn Serpente: /me cups her hands to her mouth and yells.."INCOMING!!!"

[2010/07/27 17:24] Orpheus Fairlock: /me shouted "Lots of Strangers at the stockades!"

[2010/07/27 17:24] Joshua Pilote: shouts: so surround us so you have the advantage

[2010/07/27 17:25] Cailyn Rowlands: /me feels a surge of adrenalin course through her veins… reaches for her bow, she then carefuly sets an arrow

(Insert A LOT of combat here and pew pew news. Result: Skerry 1= BT 0)

[2010/07/27 17:30] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me kicks her legs together, he then crouches down as he shifts his hand to his belt, pulling a capture fiber from it wrapping it around her legs tightly in a figure of 8 securing them tightly together with a capture knot

[2010/07/27 17:30] Nocra Neuman: /me Takes a nap in some blood moss and snores loud and obnoxiously.

[2010/07/27 17:31] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me forces nocra's arms behind her back and shifts his hand to his belt once more, pulling a fiber from it and wrapping it around the female's wrists, tightly securing them together with a capture knot

[2010/07/27 17:32] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me wrapped another rope around her waist to use as a leash a tied it to his belt to leave his hands free while pulling her

[2010/07/27 17:34] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me waited for the ropes to rez and looked over to doc "yes it is, how are you doing?"

[2010/07/27 17:36] Nocra Neuman: /me Waking from her force enduced nap, she realized two things instantly. The first, that she had been bound but the second was that thankfully she had yet to be disarmed. As he dragged her across the slick swamp grass she turned onto her side so that her dagger would not get stuck in the mud and lost.

[2010/07/27 17:47] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me had pulled her to a rather quiet place and then slipped his body under her body and rolled her over "tal" he simply greeted as he recognized her face "what brings you here in such an armed expedition if i might say?" he inquired her with a grin as he leaned down to her to search for any weapon she might had, he grabebd the bow from her back and moved it to the side and placed it nextto the wooden planks then searched for more

[2010/07/27 17:50] Nocra Neuman: /me When at last they halted in some remote area she winced then exhaled. "I don't see the point of dragging women, are you not a man able and strong enough to carry me? I'm surprised really that more captives do not get choked to death or break bones over some terrain they are dragged across...", she muttered in a foul mood. Her side was lined with small cuts and dotted with the beginning marks of bruises from the stones and rough sticks she had been towed over, though she bit her bottom lip and forced back the pain knowing that to complain too much might mean an even worse experience. As his hands began to creep over her, plucking at her weapons she struggled to contain her anger and answered simply, "To retrieve what was stolen from me but also to gather supplies." Her answer was honest, she had no reason to lie, "But the wind was not on our side when we arrived and your group was able to have an advantage."

[2010/07/27 18:00] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me grabbed what seemed to be a club from her back and also placed it by the planks next to the bow then shook his head "the old and mostly grass of these swamps help on with the dragging, i rather to drag" he simply said in reply then moved his shoulders slightly up and down in a shrug "to retrieve something stolen? and what is that?" he simply inquired her as it left him curious, the supplies part is more understandable "and what supply you were expecting to get?" hasded her aswell. he sat on the ground next to her as he checked her for any other weapons that could be used in her advantage "yes it seems that way, the winds here in the north tend to flow in our favor" he said with a grin

[2010/07/27 18:05] Nocra Neuman: /me She squirmed a bit trying to get more comfortable, though the frown did not fade from her lips. She hated to lose and it was difficult for the strong willed vocal woman to attempt to be humble. "The day your friends came to rescue you, a man bound me...as he did so he took the most important thing of value to me. He ripped off its head and left that part with me and took the rest. Two sisters and I tracked him to these lands and found his hut, In return I took something of his...a helm. But my plan did not work, he did not come to retrieve it and hopefully trade his item for mine. So tonight, I thought to come and try again." She turned slightly gazing upwards to him as he stole her weapons and wrapped in binds it was difficult not to feel a bit intimidated, though her features remained void of expression...something she had learned long ago to master.

[2010/07/27 18:14] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me had noticed a blade on the back o her belt and then he grabbed it, sheathing it immediately on his own belt and nodded twice "i see" he said in reply to her "the name of that man, you know?" he asked her with a small shrug while thinking on her words about some coming and tracking the man's hut " you put the villager's life at risk and that should not be tolerated" he said with a nod "have you ever heard of the name i said before when being held by yourself, the name of the man who stole some supplies from us" he asked her just curious

[2010/07/27 18:17] Nocra Neuman: /me "I do not know his name...but he was large, grim looking and had a lengthy dark beard.", she explained doing her best to describe what Din looked like. As he took her final dagger, she cursed venomously and held back the urge to glare. Remaining calm was not one of her fortes considering she was never captured and had limited practice at it. "I do not recall the name of the man you spoke of.", she answered curbing the bitterness ringing in her accented tone.

[2010/07/27 18:28] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /em nodded as he heard her words about a beard, there was some with a beard but only one to be recognized for it and shrugged "have you ever came to this village to try to speak with the man itself? perhaps to know about the thing you lost" he asked her curious then poked her with his boot "those supplies you spoke of, which supplied were you after?" he inquired her as he searched on last time for any valuables she could have with her bit did not found anything left but a ribcage that seemed to be used as some sort of protection to her own body then paused for a while as he tried to remember the name himself but he had also forgot as he really never got any information about it but a lie "you name?" he questioned her as he never got to know hers the last time they had met

[2010/07/27 18:34] Nocra Neuman: /me "No...I did not come to speak. He knew its importance to me when he took it. I warned him and after he knew its value to me, he broke it intentionally just to be cruel.", she replied in a flash of sudden anger recalling the incident. "The supplies...we discovered them earlier this week when searching for his hut, there is a store room below your tavern in some caves containing food and drink." She wrestled with the binds, unable to stop herself from squirming as her fingertips and toes began to grow numb from lack of proper circulation. "I am known as Nocra by my people.", she answered proudly, "And yours?" Her dark eyes swept over him studying his features in silence.

[2010/07/27 18:39] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me couldn't help but to release a slight chuckle as he heard what din did "the overbeard of Einar is not to be played with" he simply said with a nod then raised a brow as he heard about the supplies "yes there are some crates and barrels underneath the tavern, its where we store the tavern's supplies and the village's as well" he said to her "a bold act, its what you and the others committed, but quite dangerous as her also need supplies and they run over from time to time" he said to her and nodded as he heard her name "well met then Nocra, i am Nos" he said without hesitation as a man's name was his greatest honour and should never be hidden

[2010/07/27 18:44] Nocra Neuman: /me "We are a bold clan.", she answered simply. "Your...Overbeard...committed an insult against me. And my people need food. The Black Talons leader thought perhaps we could kill two birds with one stone. But as I said earlier, the winds were in your favor giving you the advantage. I can not change the results of the battle. I realize I am in your binds and accept that fate. So I shall ask now one thing. What is your plans for me?" She resisted the urge to shudder. A wave of haunting images flashed through her mind. It was clear to see she was a mamba and it was unlikely for one such as her to be treated well in a situation such as capture.

[2010/07/27 18:56] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me nodded her words and smirked "the overbeard can.." it was all he said with a nod, he heard then her asking about his plans and shook his head "i shall warn you that your death might be a possibility" he said to her nodding either being a mamba and trying to steal the supplies this village needs" he replied and paused "i am curious, what did you wanted to inquire me more about it?" he asked her with a grin, she was indeed a mamba but " even when you held me prisoner you were kind enough and did not tried anything towards me" he said with a nod as he waited for her reply, he was indeed curious about what she wanted in inquire to him

[2010/07/27 19:02] Nocra Neuman: /me She spoke in a prideful manner, it was clear she was not the common form of mamba seen in recent times. She was older, wiser and better adjusted to both the world of the jungles and the laws of cities. "I do not partake a feast of flesh against one who was not claimed in battle by my own hand. Just as I do not against slaves or women. To do so would be to take weakness and I am not weak. I may be small but I have honor. My culture may be different than yours but I have learned your ways enough to know a thing or two. But I was curious. I had planned to speak with you about these lands, your family, your homestone, your caste, what news you could bring me of lands I have not been to. I enjoy learning of people, their ways and cultures...to do so makes me wiser and with information, I can better defeat my enemies again should our paths cross."

[2010/07/27 19:18] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me nodded hearing her again as she replied and explained her own intentions towards him as he was once held by her in her camp "so you know im of no caste, i am a mere man born and raised in the north which some actions made him leave to become an out law" he said with a nod "but after sometime i started slowly leaving the outlaw life and moved to this quiet fishing village where i simply live and do what i can to help the village and the villagers" he said to her with a nod then with the blade he took from her he leaned closer to her and sewed on the ropes that were holding her ankles together "there" he simply said as he stood up "i must say that it you did not seemed hostility towards for even one ihn while i was held, i am tired after this busy day in here and should rest" he said as he started trailing off and yanked slightly " come" he just said

[2010/07/27 19:21] Nocra Neuman: /me She masked her surprise as he unbound her feet with the slash of the dagger but didn't object to this new turn of events. She followed silently, struggling not to trip as the rope jerked from time to time. Uncertain of where she was being led she spent her time walking with observing which way they were going. The marshes were a tangled nest of huts and hills and made navigation difficult at times.

[2010/07/27 19:31] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me was still barely walking into the stockade as he was already hearing the yell of a woman, he shook his head and smirked "go look for yourself there such people are in here, i know nothing about them" he said with a nod then pulled nocra behind him and tied her leash to the mast of the boat and thrust the blade he took from her into a crate next to them "there you have your blade that you can use as you arrive to your home" he said with a nod and looked to the ship master "take her home if you do not wish her and as you arrive, giver her this blade so she can cut herself free" he said with a nod then stepped out of the boat "it passes for this time as i have the hint it would pass when it was me, but beware that your boldness leads to nowhere in these lands" he said nodding "what you lost to the bearded one, is most certainly lost forever to you, dont bother anymore" he warned her as it would be only better for her

[2010/07/27 19:36] Nocra Neuman: /me "I can not make to you that promise. I have already made a vow that I would retrieve what is mine, even if I must hunt the man to get it back for the next five hundred years. He was told this when he took it from me. If he does not want me to do so, then simply, he should give back what is mine. My issue was not with you Nos, but now you have taken from me as well. I suggest, my bow and club are tended for well while they remain in your care. Or you can come and return them to me when you have rested. Should you not do so...then I shall know you wish to have issue with me as well. I will leave the chose to you.", she replied before the plank of the ship was raised and the crew began to tug the sail lines allowing the ship to break away from the dock. "I wish you well until our paths cross again.", she called louder then fell silent.

[2010/07/27 19:44] NosferatuAlucard Ulrik: /me nodded hearing her words "very well then, you risk yourself but its your life not mine" he said with a nod then shrugged slightly with a small movement of his shoulders "maybe you will see the weapons i took from you again but we will see about that sometime" he smirked as he then sail the boat slowly moving away from the shore "i wish you well" nocra and until some other time" he said with a nod

0 comments: