Rescuing Emme (Attempt #8)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

[2010/07/31 20:45] Orpheus Fairlock: /me slammed his meaty fist against the door, the huge ass door that it looked like only a giant could open "Let me in, it's Orpheus from Einar! I have some information for you!"

[2010/07/31 20:48] Orpheus Fairlock: /me looked to Joshua and said "Unfortunately no one seems to know anything about a stockpile." His gaze found Nocra then, he had not seen Din at all in the meantime, and so he said to her "Don't worry, I am still working on your doll..."

[2010/07/31 20:50] Ashlee Mendelsohn: /me pouts as she rubs her cheek from the door being slammed against her moving back she watched the crowd form around

[2010/07/31 20:50] Orpheus Fairlock: /me looked at Ashlee, wondered what the condition of Ryyley was, but was afraid to ask with all the Black Talon around.

[2010/07/31 20:51] Nocra Neuman: /me Her features were hopeful as she wandered over having heard the mans voice call with a claim of information but when he spoke they fell instantly. She wanted her belonging back and since he had no information of interest to her she grew less excited about the mans visit. Turning her attention to the girl beside him she studied her thoughtfully having not seen a ginger in many years. "Tal former captive of mine...Tal jira...", she hissed in greeting to them both.

[2010/07/31 20:55] Orpheus Fairlock: /me canted his head like a good Gorean and forced a smile Nocra's way, she had held him captive after all. Still this was Gor, and that was yesterday, he liked to try and turn over a new leaf. Business was business and all that. It seemed as quiet here as it did in Einar, though he noted that Joshua could not stop running around the camp. He wondered if Joshua would ever return with his sword, perhaps that is what he was doing. It was a fine Primus Lilly sword, he hoped that it was not lost to him forever.

[2010/07/31 20:56] Joshua Pilote: /me walks up to the man wiht an old rusty used sword , a bit of blood on it from earlier, he hands it to him nodding' take it... its stained with foulness..'' he holds the sword out ... '' i bid you and yours well sir ''

[2010/07/31 20:57] Orpheus Fairlock: /me watched Joshua approach hopefully, thinking that now he would get his sword back. He had one of their swords, taken from the weapons rack in the North East building of their camp. He took the sword from his belt and handed it back to Joshua in exchange, his eyes lighting up as he found his own sword in his hands once more. "Many thanks to you sir" he turned and looked hopefully at the door, hoping beyond all things that they would let them both out without harm.

[2010/07/31 20:58] Joshua Pilote: /me nods'' i am amazed that you came back for a sword, and returned mine !"' laughing he opens the door..'' you are free to go as freely as you came .... when you approach, wtih out a bow, in a walk .. we rarly attack '' grinning he nods '' now be well ''

[2010/07/31 20:59] Orpheus Fairlock: /me nodded and cast his gaze back to both He and Nocra "I wish you all well..I will have news of your doll when I know more."

[2010/07/31 20:59] Nocra Neuman: /me "Be wells.", she called back to the man who she found pleasing on the eyes with his flesh inks. "Don't forget what I want!", she added hoping he would one day return again with something for her next time.

0 comments: