Planning For Bellyfruits

Friday, August 8, 2014

[08:14] Nocra Neuman Before she forgot she ran up behind Heinrich, following him off towards the healing hut then halted as he did, "Wait! I haves a favor to asks of you. I wish to obtain a large supply of breeding wine.... for... a plan I haves. Is this something you can order for me from your medical suppliers?", she questioned then looked up to him with a mischievous grin, "If so how much would this costs me?"

[08:20] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) chuckles a bit as they return from sailing the visitors..."Well that was rather interesting Lady Nocra. You do seem to have a way with strangers don't you"...hearing her request, he quirks a brow to her, wondering what type of trouble she was looking to get into..."Breeding wine Lady Nocra? I have some available, but from the sounds of it you are seeking more than I would have on hand. The best place to get breeding wine is from the northern forests. Teslik is quite prolific there. For most panther camps, it would be dangerous for me to travel there as they are never too friendly with males. However, my slave Fey has family that live at a camp on volcano island. They might be willing to deal with me and I am accepted by her mother, well as much as a man can be by the women of the forest."

[08:23] Nocra Neuman "If you intend to trade for it with the Tree People, then I can offer you something to give them that might make them more eager to trades with you. I have recently acquired a large pouch of freshly forged arrowheads from another trade I did. If I give you the arrowheads you can offer it to the panthers in exchange for the ingredients you need yes? Also, what do you personally ask for as compensation to do this tasks for me?.... And if possible I need it done within the next two or three days, before the Blood Moon Ceremony begins."

[08:30] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) nods to her at her offer of arrowheads to use in trade for the breeding wine. As for his own compensation for making a trip into the forests he thinks a moment before turning his eyes to the church..."There may come an occasion in which a man of the mask would need a remote and hidden place to do his appointed task. I understand that there is a hidden sacred room under the church that is used by the mambas. The men of the mask are skilled in dark arts but they need to perform their trade in private and away from prying eyes. I cannot say when or even if such a man would ever come here, but if one does, I would ask that he be given use of the room to...um...gain a measure of cooporation from his captives. He will be respectful of the mamba's sactuaray, should he ever need it's use."

[08:34] Nocra Neuman She listened to his mysterious request and after a moment of consideration she nodded, gifting him her consent. "We do not often permit outsiders to enter our sacred area... but if that is what you ask in payment, then so bees it. I will though need you to tell me when and if he comes so that I can ensure he is not disturbed accidentally. I will not ask his name or interfere with his business while he uses the chamber, but just keep watch for him until he is done. I will wait outside the door so that he is given sufficient privacy. if this is agreed upon and you can make me a large batch of breeding wine in time for the ritual upcoming, then we haves a deal."

[08:39] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) nods to her, almost bowing his head in deference to the mamba queen as he knew that she had given permission to the place of their most sacred rituals..."Thank you Lady Nocra. Then I will travel tonight to seek the ingredients for your request and have them ready for you in time for your ceremony. If you can bring the arrowheads to my house, I'll have my slave store them until my journey to the forest."

[08:41] Nocra Neuman "Very well. I will see that they are given to Fey for you as soon as I see her. It is of the most importance that I have what I need before the ceremony begins. Also I have some questions on how it works. Can it be given within food or drink and still be effective? And how long does it last for? And how long does it take to work if given the correct dosage?", she asked curiously.

[08:50] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) "The breeding wine itself does not ensure conception as it simply counteracts the effects of sip root or slave wine. Thus, anyone that has taken measures to prevent them from becoming pregnant would become fertile once taking the wine. However, I can add boiled carrot seeds to the mixture which is used to aid in conception. Once a woman has taken the breeding wine, she will remain fertile until she either takes sip root or slave wine. Thus the effects of the breeding wine are permanent unless counteracted. As for how it may be served, there are no restricutions on it other than you don't want to mix it with slave wine as I don't know what the effect there would be. Also, if you wish to improve the chances of men to conceive, onions are said to increase a man's virility. The effects of the breeding wine are more or less immediate, but a woman can still only conceive when she is ovulating. Thus, if one is menstruating, then she will stil not conceive no matter how much breeding wine she takes."

[08:56] Nocra Neuman She nodded slowly as she discovered the ways of his tuusie green magics and clapped her palms eagerly together. "This is goods then, is just what I need. How much does each woman needs to drink for it to work? A sip? Half a talu?", she asked wanting to make sure she used the breeding wine properly to ensure its effectiveness. If her plan did work out, soon there would be a great many belly fruits... and a great amount of shame put upon the Alar people.

[09:04] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) seeing her excitement gave him pause as he could only imagine what she had planned for the wine. Yet, he was rather interested in what the outcome of whatever she was up to might be...."Well, it would take more than a sip, I've usually seen it served in bowls, but I doubt a woman would have to drink a full bowl for it to become effective."...looking somewhat coyly to her he continued..."If you wished, you could perhaps mix a couple bottles in with say a barrel of kalana wine and that would likely yield the potency you seek for any woman that drank of the barrel. But keep in mind that the breeding wine itself does not ensure conception. It merely makes it possible"

[09:07] Nocra Neuman She nodded again understanding that it would only counter-act any effects that slave wine had given. Which really was all she needed. "Do you know what it tastes like?", she questioned hoping that if she did indeed disguise the breeding wine into a beverage that there would be no disgusting flavors that might give her trick away. "I wish to have it be drunk by those who do not realize that they might be consuming it.", she stated openly, trusting the green with a slight hint of what her plan might be.

[09:12] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) the corner of his mouth curls up into a grin as she opens up somewhat about her mischief..."Well, unlike slave wine and sip root which is quite bitter and would be rather noticeable to anyone ingesting it, breeding wine is much more palatable and rather sweet tasting from what I am told. I have never sampled it myself, but I can say that it would not be hard to hide the taste of breeding wine in a barrel of kalana or any number of other drinks."

[09:17] Nocra Neuman Her eyes shifted from side to side, making certain that no one was eavesdropping on their conversation then gestured to him to follow. Moving to the green mans hut behind where he stood she opened the door and let herself inside. "Can I trust you... to keep a secret for me? To know that you will not share it with anyone and take it to your grave with you?", she asked then looked up to him intently with her pitch black eyes that gleamed with a combination of seriousness and mischief.

[09:20] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) after entering into the infirmary and securing the door behind him, he looks to her, seeing the intensity of her eyes and gives her a reassuring nod..."I can give you my word as a warrior that anything you say will never be spoken of again by me"...he kept his voice low so that none that might be passng by could hear his words..."What secret is it that you wish to divulge to me Lady Nocra".

[09:27] Black Rose Gurbux (DaniellePoole1 Resident) cups her hands again and shouts out " GRAN! WHERE ARE YOU THAT DUMMY IS HERE AGAIN !"

[09:28] Nocra Neuman Her posture visibly relaxed once she held his word, his solemn vow that he would not betray her confidence. Clearly she seemed to be paranoid but for good reason. "A hand ago I spoke to you briefly of what the Alar have done to my people. How they have been slaughtering each village of Mamba under the direction of Dante of Gardars commands. He has a vendetta against the Mamba because he claims a Mamba impregnated his daughter and tainted his bloodline. When his daughter defended the Mamba he killed his own daughter after the child was born and gave his order to hunt down the man who did this to her and to find the child. He captured me and gave me his terms that if I find out the mamba who did this, that he will end the slaughter of my people. But I refuse to give him any more of my blood. He boasted to me about how he and his people have been killing my people, my blood into extinction and I will not tolerate it. So I have consulted with my second in command, Rahl, who is the Umthakathi for my tribe...together we have agreed that this man and his people must first be shamed for the crimes they have done and then he will pay with his life. So my plan is to first arrange for his women and men to be used as pawns to repopulate the lost blood of my tribes. All mamba men will be commanded to bed an Alar woman and all Mamba women will bed alar men until their bellies are ripe. Once the children are born, it will shame Dante and the Alars and strengthen the numbers of my clansmen. Then we will make war against the Alar people to repay them for all the blood they have spilled!" Growling in annoyance she heard Rose shout out to her and cursed under breath, "I believe he is here once more. Most likely to deliver more of his terms. Will you join me to see what he wishes this time?"

[09:33] Heinrich Caleb Firehaven (Callabus Resident) his eyes narrow at hearing of how her people had been attacked by the man. His blood began to boil as though he was a plainsman, he had been given a home by the mambas and felt an allegience to their cause..."I will come see this man who has wrought destruction upon your poeple and of course will offer my assistance to your cause in any way that you see fit Lady Nocra. I will endeavor to help you gain vengence for those you have lost and look forward to seeing the progenitor of this destruction brought to justice"

[09:34] Nocra Neuman Nods and quickly rushes out to see who it was who had called, though she had a feeling that it must surely be Dante.

0 comments: