Hiring A Rarius To Find Sato

Friday, August 8, 2014

[10:55] Anarcнυѕ Scorpιo Cleoмвrυтυѕ (Anarch Allegiere) just so happened to be near the docks again as he noticed a familiar face: "You've returned already?" - he asked her as he walked to stand in front of her and crossed his arms, although he kept a light smile on his face.

[10:56] Nocra Neuman With urgency she disembarked the ship and blew a horn loudly to summon someone who might be keeping watch over these lands. A few ehn later she saw a flash of crimson movement darting along the riverbank and upon closer investigation it appeared to be the man she had spoken with the day before. "Sawubona.", she murmured to him in greeting, "I have a task I wish to employ you to do for me if you have desire to make a deal."

[10:58] Anarcнυѕ Scorpιo Cleoмвrυтυѕ (Anarch Allegiere) seemed to ponder her question for a while, at first seemingly little impressed: "Well... I suppose I don't mind some adventure, isn't that what being a Warrior is about anyway?" - he asked. He turned his gaze to the ocean and simply nodded: "Let the wine spill where it may, I'll assist you in whatever it is you wish my assistance in. You can discuss me the details as we journey," - sometimes after all, Goreans felt it was worth taking a blind reckless risk, to live more fully. "Lead the way," - he offered in all sincerity.

[11:01] Nocra Neuman She gestured to her canoe, inviting him to join her in it so that they could speak while they traveled. "I will bring you somewhere on neutral ground so that we will not have need to worry of attack or spies who might be eavesdropping upon us. I know a forest nearby and we can speak freely there.", she murmured while glancing over towards the other men who stood upon the docks. She kept a wary distance from them and their weapons and her own remained sheathed so that they would know she intended no harm upon the man.

[11:03] Anarcнυѕ Scorpιo Cleoмвrυтυѕ (Anarch Allegiere) simply nodded as he pulled on the straps where his two-handed blade used to hang from his shoulders yesterday. "I've only got my crossbow with me today though... I kinda lost my blade, but that's another story," - he mused as he stepped unto her canoe and picked up one of the paddles so he could assist her in rowing faster, wherever it was they were going.

[11:08] Nocra Neuman She led him deep into the woods until she was certain that the only ears that might hear her words was him alone. "It is not that I distrust your people.", she assured him in a respectful tone, "But the fate of my people could hinge upon the insight of one spy who would share my plans with the Alar. Here, I am certain we can speak freely. As to why I brought you here, it is a matter of great urgency. But how I begin to explain it all to you may take some time. If you will sit with me I will explain it all as best I can and my reasons for what I wish to hire you to do." With that she gestured towards the logs she had found hoping they would be suitable to sit upon. They were not the comforts of home he would be use to but hopefully they would do for now.

[11:11] Anarcнυѕ Scorpιo Cleoмвrυтυѕ (Anarch Allegiere) listened to her and arched his brows: "Well, just get to the point," - he explained as a Warrior he was rather blunt and liked people to be spontaneous and direct about their intents, yet at the same time he had a strong sense of right and wrong: "So the Alar took this person then you were looking for?" - he asked her, trying to recall exactly what she said yesterday as he finally sat down and would listen: "And who was he?" - he asked as he gestured to the head she had mounted on a staff.

[11:16] Nocra Neuman "Long ago a mamba supposedly impregnated the daughter of Dante of Gardar. Dante was so overwhelmed by this that he killed his own daughter over it and has since been hunting the mamba who did tainted Dante's bloodline with mamba blood. As punishment Dante has spent the last 5 years hunting my people to the brink of extinction to look for this mamba. Today I discovered that he has found the mamba and is holding him captive somewhere. He came to tell me that the mambas name is Sato and while I do not know Sato, he is of my people and I would like him to be found and freed so that I might question him. There is a war brewing now between the Alar and the Mamba people and Sato could have vital information that I need. So I wish to hire you and your allies to seek him out for me. To find him if he still lives and to bring him to me where I dwell at Sanguis. As soon as possible! If he is dead, bring me his body so that it might be blessed and join the spirits."

[11:23] Anarcнυѕ Scorpιo Cleoмвrυтυѕ (Anarch Allegiere) listened attentively to everything she said, memorizing it quite firmly. But he rubbed his hand over his face as if in doubt about the justness of her cause: "I know I said I'd assist you, but... I question the reason behind all this," - he answered as he turned to her: "Many of the cities would argue that the man, Dante, is in his right to slay those who wronged him. Let the blade decide who is right and wrong, after all..." - he paused briefly: "But then again... What justice is there behind blind slaughter? Meaningless violence, yet then again your people are not often seen as human. You're the tharlarion-people, the ones that eat flesh. Some might see you more animal than human," - he argued, straightforward and blunt as always saying what was on his mind: "I seek a reward for this," - he also said in honesty: "A reward would make it more reasonable for me to involve myself into this. But let's not discuss the details about what it is yet, we can do that after we rescued this Sato fellow," - he said as he stood up from the log and reached out a hand: "We have a deal, although I'm not sure how many of the village of Kassau I can be able to convince to go on this mission," - he explained: "We perhaps might have to do it ourselves, the two of us."

[11:26] Nocra Neuman "I can not yet risk going to Gardar on my own... hence why I must employ you to do so. If I am to be killed my people will be left leaderless. This task I plead with you to do for me and I will compensate you as you wish. Find for me Sato... whether he is alive or dead and bring him to me if at all possible. If you must hire mercenaries to assist you, I will find a way to compensate whatever it costs.", she answered then rose to her feet. "The sooner you can travel the better. I will be found in Sanguis when you have news for me."

[11:26] Anarcнυѕ Scorpιo Cleoмвrυтυѕ (Anarch Allegiere) simply nodded: "I'll go travel to Gardar in haste, on tarnback if needed..." - he simply answered as he would turn and left, finding nothing else needed to be said or spoken about. There was no time to lose after all.

0 comments: