Mamba of Redrum Summoned

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[14:29] Nocra Neuman Banged on the door loudly with her spiked club several times until she heard steps approach and a voice call out. "Sawubona, I am Nocra. Queen of all Mambas, Alfa of the first tribe... the Blood Moon mambas and Elder of the Sanguis!", she shouted back, "I am here to speaks and will not fight you."

[14:30] Corey Worbridge opens the door

[14:30] Corey Worbridge (Mamba Speak): Hiese amure
[14:30] Mamba speak: Corey Worbridge (Mamba Speak): come in

[14:31] Nocra Neuman Enters the tavern and looks to the man who spoke her language then cast a glance down to the bond kneeling at his side.

[14:32] Mamba speak: You (Mamba Speak): I have heard whispers in the winds that some of my people have become scattered and taken up residence here. Judging by the fact that you speak my language it seems these rumors are confirmed. What is your name? Are you blooded to my people and a Mamba?
[14:32] Nocra Neuman (Mamba Speak): Soi amure atre hiese amure inde qvar tohte besse tohte afire nandre amure hiese siele abhe senoi sipre sar amure meeres sinoume inde afire tohte sar prise afire amate amure prise senoi amure abhe prise sinoume amure marba sipre abhe sar berle carmet afire nandre abhe senoi siele

[14:32] Letty (Babygirl Darkwatch) looks a bit up "Sawubona Mwana" she whispers but returns then silent and moves behind her Jarl to be not in the way

[14:33] Corey Worbridge looks her over and nods" I am Corey Worbridge Redrum Commander what can I do for you Nocra. Queen of all Mambas, Alfa of the first tribe" Corey see's Letty move to his he pets her head

[14:35] Nocra Neuman She propped the club she carried onto her shoulder pad and nodded in greeting to the jira beside him. "Well met Corey of Redrum.", she said in reply then swept a gaze over him still waiting for him to answer the second part of her question, "Are you a mamba? My message is for only the ears of my people and none others. This I hope you will understand."

[14:37] Corey Worbridge (Mamba Speak): Sar soi saiki atare te siele afire senoi soi sinoume qvar senoi soi saiki inde am irete prise afire amure te besse abhe sar soi atare inde sipre prise prise senoi harven saiki
[14:37] Mamba speak: Corey Worbridge (Mamba Speak): Yes I am Pure blood mamba my tribe has be wiped out I am the last except for my half blood children and yes I understand the need for for our ears only

[14:39] Nocra Neuman Her posture relaxed when she heard his reply and her eyes displayed a hint of sadness when he spoke of his tribe. It was worse than she thought and she sighed heavily.

[14:39] Mamba speak: You (Mamba Speak): Is there somewhere we can sit and speak. What I have to tell you will take a bit of time. Perhaps your bond can serve us while we speak.
[14:39] Nocra Neuman (Mamba Speak): Amure senoi siele sandres te ra abhe prise sinoume soi amure carmet tohte sar sinoume tohte senoi qvar tohte tohte herve marba iph te prise sipre qvar sandres prise

[14:40] Letty (Babygirl Darkwatch) sighs and just understands a few small words but all the talking makes no sense to her, so she slowly stands up and walks to the kitchen area. she takes a deep breath and searches for a bucket and after some time she finally finds one and fills it with warm water and adds like always a lot of soap to it. she tosses a Rep into the Bucket and moves to the tables to clean them

[14:41] Corey Worbridge nods seeing Nocra's relaxe a little " yes come sit " Corey Loot to Letty " Letty get us drink please Rum for me and Nocra what would you like"

[14:43] Nocra Neuman "Water, milk or juice. I am not picky just thirsty.", she answered so that he could instruct his slave. Sitting down on a wooden bench she set her weapons aside and rested her palms atop the table so that he could see she intended no harm. It was a common gesture when speaking with guests in new lands. "I have traveled far to find you and confirm the rumors that there may be mambas in these lands. But I admit, I had hoped there would be more of you."

[14:47] Corey Worbridge sighs " there is one other I found her she was a slave to an abusive master I found she had killed him .. " Corey smiles " he was missing his heart .. so I desided to free her and show her what it is to be mamba" Corey sighs " my mate was killed along ago my children are all over gor"

[14:49] Letty (Babygirl Darkwatch) places the bucket aside and retrns to the kitchen and washes her hands "Aye my Jarl" she say and looks around. she tries to remember what Rum smells like and sighs, she never was a big friend of Alcohol. she looks around and takes a big cup and sighs as she sees it is not clean enough. she takes a fresh rep and starts to clean the Cup. she listens closely "Yebo Mwana" she say "Right away" she takes 3 bowls and cleans them too just to make sure they are nice and clean. she looks around and finds a Barrel which say Rum and fills the Cup for her Jarl. After she placed the rum aside she takes a Pitcher with Water and fills the first bowl, then she takes a Pitcher with Larma juice and fills the second bowl and places it aside. finally she takes a pitcher with fresh Verr Milk and fills the last bowl. she places the Cup and the three bowls onto a Tray and places also a Plate with Cheese, Bread, Butter, Fish and Meat onto it and wiggles to her Jarl and the Guest

[14:50] Letty (Babygirl Darkwatch) kneels down and places the Try next to her, she takes the Cup with Rum and stretches her arms and offers the Cup to her Jarl. she is not sure if she should say something or do something so she remains silent

[14:51] Nocra Neuman "Sadly this is a common tale. For many years our people have become more and more scattered. And now I have learned why.", she stated while gazing across the table to him. "But before I explain that to you. First I am here to summon you to the Blood Moon ceremony. It will be in one hand, five days time. I expect you to attend and to pass my message on to any you know who haves mamba blood running in their veins. It is very important that as many attend as possible. There will be a great ritual and at this ceremony I will explain to the tribes some news that I have."

[14:55] Corey Worbridge smiles his tooth y grins at letty taking his cup of rum then makes hims self a sandwich " thank you Letty always the mind reader" Corey eats his sand witch then takes a drink wiping his hands on the rip cloth then takes s drink" yes the blood moon is an important event I usually do it alone " Corey smiles petting her bonds head" Usually I just scare the village " Corey snorts to himself" How many in your tribe I and what other tribes will be coming I dont really know of many?"

[14:58] Nocra Neuman Reaching into a pouch on her belt she pulled out a small parchment made of skin and inked upon it was a map to the lands of Sanguis Eros. "This is where you will come to. Just inform the residents that you are there for the Blood Moon ceremony and they will lead you to me." Her eyes turned towards the slave who was dutifully serving her owner and she patiently waited to be given her drink. "So far I have traveled here...Sa'Era and the Makucha tribes. They will all be in attendance. As well as the great tribe of the Blood Moon which will be hosting the event. Before the ceremony I hope to find more of our people. The more the better."

[15:01] Letty (Babygirl Darkwatch) picks up the Tray and moves over to Nocra and shyly places a bowl of Juice, a bowl of Milk and a bowl of Water infront of her. she lowers her head respectfully and whispers almost not to hear "Your drinks M..M...Mistress" she looks a bit up and moves on her knees backwards . she makes sure the Plate with food is to reach for both of them. she smiles to her Jarl before she stands up and brings the Tray back to the kitchen

[15:04] Corey Worbridge nods taking the map and looking it over " Very well I will bring my bond , my other mamba friend and anyone that wishes to come I have a panther friend that might want to watch" Corey smiles watching his bond finishes her work drinking the last of his rum setting the cup down" I hope you have heard only good things about me on the wind" Corey smiles his toothy mamba smile

[15:09] Nocra Neuman "Ngiyabonga krimu.", she murmured to the slave girl as she was offered her drinks and food. Reaching out she held the bowl of milk to her lips and drank deeply. For her fresh milk was a rare commodity as her people did not keep livestock often. Hearing Coreys words she held up a hand, "Bring only those with mamba blood in their veins and no others, except your slave." Reaching out she took a chunk of meat and cheese and eagerly ate, having traveled far she was famished. Once her hunger was abated she began to speak again, this time in a more serious tone. "I have other news as well. A hand ago a man captured me and claimed that he is of the Alar people. He says he has had his people hunting ours for many years. Tribe by tribe, men, women and children... they have been slaughtering the mamba people into extinction. He will not stop he says until he finds the mamba who seeded his daughter and tainted the Alar bloodline with mamba blood. He is the reason I am summoning our tribes together and I will share
my plans with our people at the blood moon ceremony. This is the first I have summoned the tribes together in over a century. Hence why I have been urgent to find as many as I can before the next full moon."

[15:14] Corey Worbridge thinks on this name " I have not heard of this name Alar .. do you know what land he comes from?" Corey frowns wondering if this was the same man that destroyed his first home" My memories are blank from my original tribe but if this man did in fact hunt Mambas then we need to find him and end the madness the way mambas do"

[15:17] Nocra Neuman She waved her hand and laughed, "The Alars are the man of the people. Like Mamba stands of us. Alars are wagon people but fierce fighters and now our sworn enemies. His name, I will not speak until the tribes are gathered and I explain my plan. I do not want too many details known just yet. For I fear spies might inform him of my plans before I have chance to unite our people. I have a plan to deal with him... but first I must strengthen and gather our people. Together we will be stronger than we are seperated."

[15:22] Corey Worbridge thinks " well I have never delt with wagon people but when its time we will be able to attack them with speed " Corey look to his bond " that is very good of you Letty thank you " Corey smiles watching her ass wood to the fire" Nocra are you leaving right away for your next stop " Corey see's his bond kneel next to him he begins to pet her head

[15:25] Nocra Neuman "I intend to travel to Ghost soon... I have heard of one of ours who may live there, but I can stay a while yet if you wish to speak more." she answered while greedily munching on another hunk of tender meat. Lifting the bowl of juice next she consumed much of it and then set the half empty bowl onto the floor for the slave girl to finish, if her Master would allow it.

(Corey crashes due to storm rl)

[15:30] Nocra Neuman Rises slowly to her feet seeing the man drift to sleep and stuffs a bit more food into her mouth, washing it down with the water bowl lastly then gestures for the bond girl to let her out quietly.

0 comments: