Hiring Vydarr To Capture Dante

Saturday, August 16, 2014

[17:42] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) as he steps off his sailboat that lead him from her lands to his, he held onto her leash in his hand as he tugged her about he turned to her "Greetings" he stopped to notice her accessories and staff "Mambas girl?" he said with a shrug "that is what you are girl, though i think you are a bit too pale to be so.

[17:46] Nocra Neuman She hated sailing and everything to do with it. By the time they arrived at Vydarr she felt wobbly and sea sick. Stumbling behind him in the binds she did her best not to trip when he led her down the gangplank. Her head spun and she closed her eyes for a moment when he finally stopped on dry ground. Once she had regained her senses she peered up to him with her glassy black hues and answered his question in her thick Schendi accent. "Sawubona stranger... I am Mamba, yes. But not just any mamba. I am the Kumhlophe Inkhosa, The white Queen. I am Nocra, Alfa of the Blood Moon mambas and I am chosen by the spirits to lead the tribes. I am indeed paler compared to those who commonly come from my lands but that is because I am blessed by the ancestors, so it has been said by the Umthakathi!", she explained calmly.

[17:54] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "There is no queen's in this world silly Mambas" he said to her with a shake of his head" you silly panthers and mamba's wanna reign over the most silliest things and boast power and your rank's when this is a man's world, it belongs to the northern men most of all" he said to her bluntly as he begun to drag her along" but even though my name is Inky Ironbeard, and these are my land's, welcome to the, i would assume you was a slave at first glance but apparently you hold yourself to something higher, i don't think i can agree with that but i assume it is how your people trained you to grow up

[17:59] Nocra Neuman "Then clearly you know nothing of the Schendi culture.", she stated matter-of-factly because there were indeed kings and queens. And even Marlenus of Ar had once asked Verna of the panthers to be his Queen and the tribes in the Schendi Jungles often referred to their rules as a King or Queen. But He was a city dweller and most likely knew only the ways of his own people. "There are many lands in Gor... There are many people, cultures, laws and ways. The world that you know is a different world than I live. But we are both two things. We are Goreans and we are both Free. Whether you are captor and I am captive, these are two facts that are universal. It does not matter what my appearance is or what accent in which I speak.", she stated confidently then nodded. "Well met, Inky of the Ironbeard.", she added while looking around the lands he had taken her to. "I have some friends who dwell here, those who are also of mamba blood and can confirm that what I have told you about who I am is truth."

[18:03] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "They cannot be of my family we are Torvies by heart, and if they are but anything else of different blood they aren't of my family" he explained to her" and yes there is countless lands out there, cultures that i don't know of, but by my law and faith i am to conquer it all, not to learn it, but how to defeat it, to bring honor to my gods Odin, Thor and all the rest" he said explaining to her" so if there is indeed kinds and queens out there as you say, then i can see taking over such kingdom as my own, making the queens the newest whores in the north, just how things should be" he said to her plainly with no emotions or joke, it was what he was taught to do

[18:07] Nocra Neuman "Do you know a woman who dwells here known as Dakota Ironbeard? Companion to Ost? Owner of three kajirae? If you are of kinship to her then it may surprise you to know that she is part mamba and all three of their slaves too do have mamba heritage?", she replied in turn. Her features too were set in stone, serious and telling of truth. "I was here a hand ago and spoke with her and her companion to give them a warning that threatens our people including the mamba people who live here in this very village in hiding. The Alars have been searching for us, Dante of Gardar leads them and his intention is to slaughter us into extinction. She was very keen to learn this news so that she can ensure her property is well protected."

[18:11] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Mhmm is that so i know of that weird, he is a bit of a hard ass, but he watches over the lands of Gardar and my friend Heavan who resides there" he said to her "Dakota is my great grand daughter, my daughter who had her died, so she is not ironblooded like the rest of us, only a small percentage, and to be frankly honest with you, i do not care for her and her slave's, they are but another mouth to feed for me and if it wasn't for my dad so protective over any of the family i would have them out of my sight's by now, her grandmother who was my daughter was nothing but trouble and disrespectful to me, her dad, and i do not care to take over her children she brought upon me despite me telling her to keep it in her pants and do her father proud, but instead she got killed in those lands where this man Dante is from, perhaps he learned of her bringing more mambas into the world and killed her for it, either way i received coin from those lands so no war will be at hand for it, which i took

[18:17] Nocra Neuman "But by your own admission, she is family. Whether you like this woman or her property, do they not dwell in your lands? Are they not entitled to your protection? If your father will not shun them away, then they must be of some use here for I can not see why they would be here otherwise.", she answered with a shrugging motion. "I do not know her well to be honest. We've spoken only once in person when I was last here and a few times through messenger slaves.", she added as an after thought. Looking around she studied this part of the village that she had not seen before, admiring the colorful talenders that bloomed behind him. It was not uncommon for a Gorean to admire even the most trivial things which held beauty, even when ones fate was in a precarious position. It helped to settle her unease and after a few ehn of private reverie she looked back up to him, "Why am I here?", she asked while her cold, steel eyes fixed upon his own.

[18:28] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Ahh i see, so it is a personal thing" he said as his hand rose to his chin, taking in what she just told him about the event" but wouldn't your numbers making it easier to strike, and if so, easier to all take at once, i would think it'll be wiser to take out your enemies while protecting your own" he said with a shrug towards her" instead of just massing in numbers for him to mass back and gave at all of you at once

[18:33] Nocra Neuman "The issue with him is that he commands armies, all skilled in battle and they have superior numbers and weapons that are made of steel. In the beginning of this war, we were but small tribes of simple families who dwell in the Jungles and swamps. But we were driven from our lands by him and scattered. Many were killed and I lost far too many to count. We were unable to strike against him and his people at that time because there were so few of us left. It was hide or face extinction. So we moved... from land to land until we found somewhere we could forge an agreement with to settle temporarily and regroup. Last hand we held the Blood Moon gathering and I summoned what is left of the Mamba people...do you know how many came forth? Perhaps a handful of true mamba... and a handful of those who do not know the mamba ways but have our blood in their veins. But not an army. Not enough. And so I am forced to continue to seek help elsewhere and gather allies where I can.", she explained with a pained expression.

[18:40] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "It sounds like to me you and your people are are at doom" he said bluntly to her" and if you manage to kill Dante, he has family, he resides here in the north, i understand it is revenge you want but by what you are telling me you had no chance, so why continue fighting, you should just hide away and repopulate your people, not put them in battle to wars you been losing, what this time you think you are capable of changing it mhm" he asked her curiously" i see honor in the battle you wish to bring, to take back what is lost, but i don't see you or your people strive on, even now you tell me there is only few true mamba's left, why not take those one that are and create a new errend of true mamba's one'

[18:46] Nocra Neuman "If I had the chance to prolong it further I would do so. I have been delaying the coming of War for as long as I have been able to. For years I hid from him but now he has found me but not just me, he has found the last of my bloodline and know where they dwell. It has come to a rock and a hard place. I can not continue to hide like a frightened urt while he continues to hunt us like a sleen. If we are to have hope.. to have a chance for survival, then we must be brave and unite and stand against him. I would rather my people fade into extinction by standing up for our families and die on the battle field... then to have him slip into my hut one night in secret and slit my throat like he has done to others. So I will meet his challenge, whether it means my death. Perhaps the ancestors and spirits will guide me and I will ensure a victory. Perhaps...just perhaps I will defeat this Dante of Gardar and the mamba people will thrive once more. Only Unkulunkulu knows what will happen and it is to him I pray.", she replied firmly in her superstitious and religious tribal beliefs.

[18:50] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Well there is nothign wrong with going to battle, and it is a honorable thing to do" he said to her with a nod" though do not think if you win that war you hold any triump in the north, and do expect me and my people to be there if my friend Heavan calls me, Gardar is strong people, but we are the might of the Ironbeards and Von strausses here, and we will protect our own friends lands" he said to her" i do hope you and your people strive on though, i don't like to hear people die out, there is much to learn about them, and to be quite honest with you, i don't care much for Dante of Gardar anyways

[18:54] Nocra Neuman "I know of Heaven. I held her a hand ago in my lands. She was treated fairly... as fairly as one of Gardar should be. But my war is not with her. But with Dante. If you dislike Dante as much as I do. Then perhaps you might be enticed by a proposition... one that could prevent war between your people and mine. I have no desire to fight against the Ironbeards of Von Strausses either. I have placed a bounty on Dante.. 15,000 copper tarns for him to be delivered to me in secret and unharmed. Perhaps you can hire someone to do this task for me and split the bounty with them so that it can not be traced back to you and your people. Then I get Dante as I wish and your people avoid being summoned by Gardar to assist in a battle that you had no initial part in."

[19:00] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Nay, i am no sells sword, i am a ruler of my lands" he said to her with a shake of his head" though i have some family members willing to do such task, my father and my son Nickoli, my father name is Riddik, perhaps you can offer my dad the coin for it, shall i look for him for it?

[19:07] Nocra Neuman Her chin dipped slowly after taking a moment to process his words and she bobbed her head in agreement. "That would be satisfactory. Perhaps your father will have interest of earning coin.", she said while fighting uncomfortably with her binds. "If not... then I'm sure our paths might eventually cross on the fields of battle if Gardar does indeed summon you to their side. Though it is my hope to end this battle before it gets to such. Just know that should our weapons ever cross, I genuinely do not wish a confrontation with you."

[19:08] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) shouts: FATHER WE HAVE SOMEONE WILLING TO GIVE COIN FOR A DEATH

[19:10] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) shouts: FATHER I MEANT CAPTURE SHE HAS A OFFER

[19:16] Nocra Neuman Arches a brow to the man who approached, she did not recognize him and her gaze darted from Inky to the man on her left, "Your father?", she asked in an inquisitive tone.

[19:16] ℳїcђạєι ﮎʈєєι (Nia Gearz) he would wave at the man "Tal Sir guess your day has been fairing well" looking to the other an shakes his head "No I be a new acquaintance to him"

[19:19] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Nay that ain't my father, i don't even know who he is" he said to him "Greetings sir, and welcome to my lands, are you here because my father sent you?

[19:20] ℳїcђạєι ﮎʈєєι (Nia Gearz) he would shake his head "Nay just thought I would greet you being new to these lands an living here now as well but will let you tend to what need be I just thought it would be good to introduce myself for now at least"

[19:21] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Very well nice to meet you back" he said to him, as he continued to searched for his father

[19:23] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Ah there he is, he said as he tugged her by her leash" father this woman has some coin to offer for the man Dante from Gardar" he said pulled her to be infront of him" speak Mamba.

[19:24] Riddik Ironbeard (IronMane Resident): -the man qould squat down next to the box slowly continuing his work he would raise his brow as he would wipe his hands turning from his son towards the woman- Lets hear her out for now

[19:26] Nocra Neuman She nodded to Inky and to Riddik who seemed to be the mans father that he spoke of. "Sawubona, I am Nocra... I was captured by this man from my home in Sanguis and taken here. I informed him that I have previously met a woman and her companion here known as Dakota and Ost. I have for you a proposition if you wish to earn some coin. There is a man I seek to be captured, unharmed and delivered to me. He is known as Dante of Gardar."

[19:33] Riddik Ironbeard (IronMane Resident): -the man would nod after a moment taking his seat on the box he would fold his arms over his chest looking towards the captive- cunning words coming from a captive woman... speak more... tell me about this Dante of Gardar

[19:38] Nocra Neuman "I am willing to offer 15,000 copper tarsks.... or 150 gold tarsks which is the same value, whichever you prefer. In exchange I want Dante to be secretly captured and brought to me in shackles, hooded and gagged.. alive and unharmed so that I can be free to do with him as I wish without his people being able to know who took him so he can not be found. I am certain a man of your skills and talents would be able to manage this task if you agree to take it on. If the price does not spark your interests, what do you propose that would?"

[19:41] Riddik Ironbeard (IronMane Resident): -the man would stroke his beard slowly raising his brow he would lean forward on his elbow he raised his eyes towards his son then back towards the woman he would just strokes his beard a moment- Where have you amassed this fortune to pay this price? it seems rather steep for the head of one such as he. I know of his... obsession with your people.

[19:45] Nocra Neuman "It has taken many moons to gather such a sum, long owed debts collected and gathered and donations given by others of our people who wished to contribute to the reward on his head. I assure you I can pay you fairly and with true coin. I would not cheat you. The man I seek is worth every tarsk bit to have the chance to repay him for the blood debt he owes to me.", she answered truthfully.

[19:48] Riddik Ironbeard (IronMane Resident): -the man would stroke over his beard turning towards his son- Take her away from here inky.. to the cages if you must I must think on this decision. -he would turn back to his box the conversation finished for him-

[19:49] ἶղƙყ ἶɾօղჩεმɾძ (Inkubust Resident) "Yes dad" he said as he tugged her by her leash to follow him" well it seems you got something going with us hopefully you can live up to your end

[19:51] Nocra Neuman She followed Inky in silence, brooding over the fact that she was to be caged but at least there was some glimmer of hope now that the Ironbeards could be swayed into helping assist in the capture of Dante. "Very well. I hope to have an answer soon... being caged like a beast is not a settling notion."

0 comments: