A Spy Is Hired

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[13:31] Gunnar Loke (DongFitzwell Resident) took a sip from his white skin of water and then started to tie it back to his waist. He then slipped free the black skin of his Sa tarna paga. He took a small smell of the barely noticed scent of strong grain infused spirits. He took a slow drink and then hissed inwardly, then offering towards Nocra. "I saw you had some one leave a note at my home.. " He rested his arm on his axe and then smiled "You needed something, My little Mamba?"
[13:32] Nocra Neuman Spots Gunnar and grins, just the man she was searching for. Pacing back and forth she gestured wildly with her hands and spoke in an excited tone. Last night she had had an epiphany and her plan was now falling into play. All she needed to make it all work smoothly was just a little help. Grinning darkly from ear to ear she spoke, "Sawubona Gunnar. I haves perhaps a task you might be interested in. I know you travels often and was hoping I might be able to hire you to does something for Nocra."

[13:36] Gunnar Loke (DongFitzwell Resident) nods a bit and then hands her the black skin of drink. "Saawwwuuubonnnaa.. " He tried to sound it out quietly a few times before actually saying it. " Take a drink first.. You know most Torvy men don't talk business unless their's drink around .. " He chuckled. "it's a private brew of Sa Tarna Paga.. Simple.. but you can taste the grain and strength in it.. so subtle and smooth.. but a kick in the loins strong.." He watched Nocra slowly. "I'll hear you out.. first.. " he chuckles a bit and folds his arms over his chest.

[13:41] Nocra Neuman Typically she was not one to drink openly, the potent brews always seemed to make her feel strange and normally she didn't consume alcohol unless it was for the purpose of a ritual. But right now she needed his help and wasn't going to offend the man. Taking the bota from his hand she sipped lightly, making it appear as if she was drinking more than she actually was then passed it back to him. Wiping her hand across her lips she wrinkled her nose and swallowed the fiery liquid then began to speak. "I need to know if you can does a task for me. I seek information of a man named Dante at Gardar. I wish to know all that you can about him. Does he have slaves? Does he have childrens or family? Where does they live if he does? How many people live at Gardar? Where is the Alars? Whatever you can finds out for me... but... discreetly."

[14:00] Gunnar Loke (DongFitzwell Resident) hums a bit slowly as he looks to Nocra. He took in a slow breath in and then back out. He took another long slow drink from the black skin and then huffed a bit. "I take you don't drink.. It's considered bad luck to drink as little as possible.. " he chuckles faintly and swung the skin lightly from side to side as he thought about her proposal. "I think I can concoct something simple enough to believe.. perhaps a man admired one of his slaves or the name dante was mentioned for having a pretty slave or large family.. The best lies.. are the most clear.. " he hums a bit "I'm no black caste.. but.. I can see about what I can do.. " He looked down to the black skin and took another drink "Baaaad luck to not be consistently drinking while we have our talks.. My little Mamba.. " he gave her a little grin and then sighed a bit as he thinks. "How soon do you want this done? Should I make for the docks now or what?"

[14:02] Nocra Neuman She blinked in confusion, 'Black caste? I does not need you to be black caste. I am not hiring you to make him bees deads. No, no... I want him very much alives for now. All I wants you to does for me is to find out every detail you can of him and his home and family. Where does he like to go? Who does he spend time with? Who does he haves feelings for?" She grinned wickedly and added, "As soon as you cans! Whatever you can find and report to me. What does you want as payment if you succeed in this tasks?"

[14:10] Gunnar Loke (DongFitzwell Resident) nods softly as he looks towards her. "Well, I'll see what I can do.. It'll be harder to pull about his intimate life.. But this might need to take more than a few visits.. to gardar.. " he shook his head lightly and then pulled his had up to his face to brush the hair from it. "I'll work on it.. information might be slow now.. but I have to pull that information out of him over time.. "

[14:12] Nocra Neuman "Maybe don't asks him directly but others who live with him. I'm sure with some of your fine paga they might be more social and spill some information that might be of use to me.", she answered with a smirk. "Let me know what you find out and what you wish as payment when you returns."

0 comments: