RP Auction

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This was from a RP auction from like 2 years ago. No one ever bid on me. I wonder why?! :(
________________________________________________________________


Self Description: ( If you could sum yourself up in a few sentences, what would you have people know or think about you ) : Nocra is a bit of a spunky vixen. Wild, curious and typically amusing to others. She has an adventurous spirit but when challenged she can transform instantly into a predatory beast. (On an OOC note: I pride myself in creativity, expressive and descriptive emotes and unique story lines..and perhaps a little on the morbid side. I enjoy being an antagonist character as it helps to produce interesting rp. I honor rp and do not call invalid...ever.)

Likes/Dislikes: Biggest pet peeves are being called a panther or mistaken for a kajira. Biggest likes would be peepers, flangies, string tings, shiney tings and feesh (not the bitey kind.)

Fantasies: Despite common beliefs, Nocra is far from prude and extremely open minded and has a huge biting fetish....

Limits: None. I feel that limits detract from great rp.

The favourite RP I have ever done was: Convincing a tuusie to give her a belly fruit for trading him a slave Nocra was prepared to make a meal of.

If I were a plant, i would be: Leech plant...why because they are blood suckers like I am.

I am running around having fun and stub my toe, I: release a flurry of vibrant curses that would make even the most weathered sailors blush then eat whatever stubbed my toe to make sure it did not happen again! :)

I can't stand the color: Brown...It reminds me of bosk doo doo.

The thing that I love the best about Gor is: I really love the world John Norman created, even if his style of writting is like that of a flibbertigibbet.

What is the funniest / best thing you have done in gor: Ask any Black Talon about the Nocra...Talon welcoming gift.

The thing i am not proud of, that i have done in in gor is: Hmm, I really have no regrets. I play within boundries and limits set by those I am rping with. I keep things IC always, never call mods or instigate ooc drama. I'm here for fun, just like you.

The thing i love wearing the most is: Nocra has this tuusie armor that she wears fashioned from bones that span over her torso like an extended spine and ribcage...it is really bad ass and tends to frighten most people away.

When i kiss, the thing that makes it really good is: (RP Example)

The oval curve of her jaw lifted meeting his lips eagerly, enjoying the sensations of pleasure received from the kissed. Raven lashes kissed the pale mounds of her cheeks as she closed her eyes and parted the garnet bow of her lips welcoming his tongue into the moist heated cavern of her mouth where her tongue danced with his in a fiery embrace. Suddenly she moaned though the soft sound was muffled by his lips as she felt something brush against the dew coated petals of her inner blossom. A surge of primal heat shocked her body into stillness. The hot darkness of his gaze filled her as she admired once more his nakedness. His face was both harsh with emotion and savage with demand. He was a beautiful animal, infinitely dangerous....infinitely sexual. He terrorized and fascinated her in equal parts. Suddenly she became aware of his hands moving over her, touching her, finding places that made her jerk with awareness. She tensed, and then arched against the jolting heat of his caress. The feeling was so intense, she was almost afraid to acknowledge its existence. His lips had tasted of untamed things, wicked things and sinful. His silver azure hues were rapt, a look of such intense ardor in them that she had to fight to catch her breath. The slow stroke the penetrated her created a delicious friction that was increasingly arousing as he began to lower her hips until the tip of his shaft reached the thin barrier of her innocence where he held her and then with a flex of his hips he pushed through it with a claiming thrust and slid deeper as instinctively her inner walls clamped tightly around him. She mewed softly as a short burst of pain rippled through her but it was not unbearable and soon faded as the gentleness of his motions replaced it once more with the soft strokes of pleasure.

0 comments: