Nocra Explains Why She's a Black Talon

Saturday, July 31, 2010

[2010/07/30 23:40] Stirling Warblood: /me listened to the womans words as she spoke and he felt deep down they were true. "Tell me..." he said in a hushed voice, almost a whisper but loud enough to reach her ears clearly... "What should i do with you? You are a Mamba, yet in the stories i heard, they lived in forests hidden away from man and rumors rarley came about you. Yet i find you..." He said before pausing momentarily... "In a walled village, with armed men and women who wear clothes... This leads me to beleive that you are lieing to me." He said, his right hand moving to his shoulder and gripping the hilt of his sword. Pulling the sword from its sheath, the metal making that pitches scrapping noise until it was freed and he held it out infront of him, placing the tip into the ground and resting his palm upon the hilt... "I am Alar, an Honorable and Generous people. We do not like being lied to. Prove to me you are Mamba, Surley you have a way to do so." he said, his blue eye locked into hers.

[2010/07/30 23:49] Nocra Neuman: /me "My people too are honorable.", she replied earnestly, "I shall do two things to prove to you what I am. First, I shall show you my weapon....only the teeth of mamba are filed at pubery once our baby teeth have been abandoned. It is a custom and there are celebrations for such things. It is a childs rite into adulthood among my people." She curled back her lips exposing the rim of teeth filed to sharpened points to prove her statement then continued, "As for why I live with the Talon...it is a lengthy tale but one I share freely." And so she began after taking a deep breath, explaining in detail her history and how she had come to be accepted by the Black Talons. "I was born of merchant caste but with a birth defect called Aniridia, which makes my eyes black and processes light differently...like that of a nocturnal creature. My parents thought it to be an omen and were traveling to the jungles of schendi when I was only an infant. They had heard there was a man there who might tell them what it may mean.
[2010/07/30 23:50] Nocra Neuman: On the way my fathers caravan was attacked and they were slain. After the battle a tribe of mamba found the bodies...and me, still alive bundled in a basket. The alpha took me in most likely due to my eyes. Mamba are very supersticious beings. When I grew old enough to learn the story of how I came to be among them I decided to travel and find more about where I had come from. I met a man, a pirate...and together we mated. When the child was born he stole her from me and for thirty years I hunted him to find where he had taken my belly fruit. That is when I found the Black Talon. By then she was grown and companioned to one of the elders here. Yet, they welcome me due to my blood to her. And here I have stayed since with those so different yet so alike to me. I walk the boundry between two worlds. I am a mamba but know of your customs."

[2010/07/30 23:56] Stirling Warblood: /me listened to her intently as she spoke, his palm rotating the blade in circles infront of him as he listened. When she showed him her teeth, he stared down at them, it was true that she had the teeth he had heard of. When she spoke of how she became one of the Black Talons, his hand stopped its rotation and he nodded his head once... "You show me things that prove you tell the truth. Your story sounds beleivable." he said as his right hand flipped the blade back upwards into the air and rotated his arm, sliding the blade back into its sheath. When that was done, his right hand came down, combing over his beard as he thought to himself silently... "As a Man of Gor. I should kill you for the things you do. Even if you beleive you value life more then I. It is against my own beleifs." he said before letting out a chuckle and reached his hand down between her legs, feeling her warmth just once... "But I am an Alar. I kill those i am at war with and only if i am Paid to do so. I am of a Generous and Honorable-
[2010/07/30 23:58] Stirling Warblood: /me people. So it is with that..." he said before running his hand up from between her legs to the bindings around her neck. A small dagger flipping from the arm guard he wore that slit through the fiber like nothing... "That i will release you. So that one day, perhaps... You will best me in the field, and if the time is not right, show the same to me." he said to her. His hand moving down to her ankle bindings and cutting them from her body before pushing her onto her side and cutting the bindings on her wrists.... Letting her drop back down he looked to her again... "Call it a debt you will owe me." He said with a smirk before tucking the small blade away and standing at his full height again.

[2010/07/31 00:02] Nocra Neuman: /me The moment the binds were freed she sprang to her feet and darted away before he might have a chance to change his mind. He had released her and she did not wish to press her luck considering these lands were still full of her enemies. "Thank you. I shall remember you Alar.", she called back in a cry over the wing of her shoulder looking back to him once last time before fleeing with a mild sense of direction in the way she recalled the docks being. Hopefully there she might manage to stow herself aboard a swiftly departing vessel and then worry about how to get home.

0 comments: